WELCOME TO UNITO! Information for exchange and international students
Here is some useful information to help you start your study path here at UNITO.
- Starting from September 21st classes have resumed, please check Didactic calendar and timetable lessons to find out how they work.
- Classes will be held primarily online because of a Covid-19 emergency. Find more information in the section Online teaching.
- You need to sign up for the courses through your degree website. Login with your MyUnito credentials.
- Lessons programs, books and materials can be found by following these steps in your degree website (Campusnet):
→ Studiare (Studying) → Insegnamenti (Teaching) → Insegnamenti a.a. 2020/2021 (Teaching a.y. 2020/2021) → choose your year of university → click on the course you want to follow or learn more about it (sign up, materials, access to E-learning, timetables)
- To get a better understanding on distance learning, you have to go to the E-learning platform or the Biotechnology E-learning platform. Once you are there, you have to login with your MyUniTo credentials.
- Some activities might be done in presence. Student Booking is a service that allows students to book their place in according to Covid protocols and rules. You find it in your MyUniTo webpage → Student Booking.
To have a safety experience in Turin, please check regularly all the updates regarding Coronavirus. It is important to read and respect this Vademecum to ensure prevention and protection from infection from SARS-CoV-2, following the principle "everyone protects everyone".
You can find general information about procedures, rules and measures in University life in UniTo dedicated webpage.
If you need indications for returning to University venues for study and work you’ll find here in Back to UniTO.
- “Do you need suppor-TO? Buddy Project” This is a welcome and support project to international and exchange students enrolled in a degree program in UniTo.
A “Buddy” (a current student at UniTO) will assist them by adapting in their new academic, cultural and linguistic environment before and on their arrival in Turin.
- A free counseling service is available in UniTo... Check Passi@UniTo, a pilot project of the University of Turin aiming at encouraging the presence and improving the integration process of international students enrolled at UniTO within the academic community and on the territory.
- To have more information, please contact:
International Office - Servizi per l’Internazionalizzazione Polo di Medicina Torino
- For International students: if you are looking for application, recognition of academic qualifications, and so on... you can find information in your degree webpage → Iscriversi → International students.
- For Exchange students: anything you need to know about UniTO if you are an Exchange Student in your Department webpage → Internazionalità → Incoming Students.